A robust, contemporary cycle shelter that requires no maintenance.
- Provides storage for up to 10 bicycles.
- Curved design helps natural fall-off of rain and snow.
- Durapol Material ends will not rot, chip or rust.
- Air gap at rear prevents build-up of litter inside the shelter.
- Never needs painting.
- Tested in a wind tunnel with gusts up to 60mph - no damage.
- Eight fixing points provide stability and reduce ground leverage.
- Optional PETG end panels provide added weather protection.
- Choice of cycle parking options - 8- or 10-place 'toast rack' cycle hoops or individual Sheffield cycle stands.
- Supplied fully assembled ready for immediate fixing to a prepared concrete base.
Ends: Anthracite Grey.
Roof skeleton: Silver.
Ends: Durapol™ Material.
Framework: Aluminium with Armortec™ Coating.
Cladding: 4mm high-impact clear PETG thermoplastic glazing.
Joining plates: Mild steel with Armortec™ Coating.
Cycle stands: Galvanised steel or steel with Armortec™ Coating.