For prestigious projects that require an impressive focal point.
- Exceptional insulation cuts heat loss during winter and heat gain during summer.
- Thermal break extrusion reduces internal condensation.
- Concealed rainwater management system guides run-off to ground-level corner outlets.
- Perimeter roof fascia provides convenient fixing points for signage.
- Full-width panel glazing improves site security surveillance.
- Attractive internal wall lining and suspended ceiling create a pleasant working environment.
- Extensive choice of colours for walls and framework ensures Beacon Modular Buildings will co-ordinate with your corporate themes.
- Wide range of panels and optional features, including lighting, heating and ventilation, to meet the most demanding specifications.
- Available in standard panel increments of 1.22m - Beacon buildings can be configured from 1.22 x 1.22m to 6.10 x 4.27m.
- Multiple units can be connected together if a larger unit is required.
- Delivered fully assembled and off-loaded by crane.
- The building can be relocated at a future date if required.
- Available with a pitched roof for outdoor siting or a flat roof for internal or undercover applications.
Walls, roof fascia: Light Grey.
Framework: Natural anodised aluminium.
Beacon can be supplied in any colour from the RAL or BS 4800 ranges on request.
Roof and wall panels: Smooth semi-gloss Glassfibre-reinforced polyester (GRP).
Height: 2964mm (outdoor roof), 2584mm (indoor roof).
Internal Length: up to 9.76m
Internal Width: from 1.22m to 4.27m.
Weight: 295kg-3270kg, depending on size and specification.