With its choice of slat colour and material finishes, Bowland Picnic Table is extremely versatile to suit your outdoor environment.
Its smooth, curved frame provides easy access, while the rounded seat and tabletop slats enhance the comfort and safety by removing sharp edges.
When combined with Enviropol™ or Vandalex™ material slats, this picnic table becomes 100% recyclable at the end of its service life.
Please note: The Bowland Picnic Table must be securely bolted down on a concrete foundation or on paving slabs using the self-tapping anchor bolts supplied.
Optional Memorial Plaque:
A laser etched, stainless steel memorial plaque with your choice of dedication can be supplied with this picnic table. It is ideal for outdoor environments and will keep its appearance for many years with minimal maintenance.
Laser etching offers greater flexibility for your message and can even include simple graphics.
When you place an order, we will produce a computer visual that will be sent to you to ensure the wording is exactly how you want it. Once we receive your approval, your plaque will be engraved as quickly as possible.
- Easy seating access for 6 people.
- Made with environmentally friendly recycled materials.
- Rounded slats on all edges for safety and comfort.
- Vandal-resistant robust design.
- Seat slats will never need painting.
- Superb strength.
- Seven slat material and colour options.
- Slats require minimal maintenance and need no surface treatment.
- Weather-resistant – will not rot.
- Long lasting.
- Self-tapping anchor bolts for concrete foundation or paving slabs supplied as standard.
- Delivered fully assembled for immediate install and use.
Frame: Armortec™ coated mild steel
Slats: Enviropol material, Timberpol™ material or Vandalex material
Seat Height: 458mm
Seat Length: 1790mm
Overall Height: 758mm
Total weight including: Enviropol material slats: 114kg, Timberpol material slats: 124kg, Vandalex material slats: 60kg