The Electra™ 170 Trio Cup Recycling Bin is an aesthetically pleasing recycling station designed for modern indoor locations.
A choice of dedicated apertures are available for the Electra 170 Trio Cup, allowing you to create your own modern indoor cup recycling station. This helps to reduce cross-contamination and encourages users to recycle responsibly.
Manufactured with Armortec®-coated steel framework and anodised aluminium material body panels, the Electra 170 Trio Cup Recycling Bin offers excellent fire and vandal resistance and a substantial service life. The Armortec-coated steel frame and bin body panels are 100% recyclable, making the Electra 170 Trio Cup Recycling Bin an environmentally friendly indoor recycling container.
Ideal for new and modern styled developments such as universities, retail developments, large transport hubs and architectural areas, the Electra 170 Trio Cup Recycling Bin has a striking design and a long service life as corrosion and maintenance is minimal. The bin body panels have an anodised and polished Electra Grey finish, contrasting with the Armortec coated umbra grey steel frame to create an attractive, modern appearance.
The Electra 170 Trio Cup Recycling Bin is supplied as standard without any graphics. An extensive variety of graphics are available to purchase for this bin, allowing you to tailor the look of the bin to suit your requirements.
If you wish to find out more about the graphic options available for the Electra Recycling range or would like to see how your chosen product would look with custom graphics before ordering, please request a quote today.
- Co-ordinates with the original Electra recycling bin models
- Variety of personalisation options are available
- Full length door allows easy access to the waste steams to help prevent littering whilst emptying
- Dedicated apertures help to minimise cross contamination
- Contemporary styling to harmonise with modern environments
- Keyed cam lock is quick and easy to use with a standard key
- Anodised and polished finish for a contemporary and unique appearance
- Vandal, corrosion and weather resistant Armortec coated frame and fixing feet
- Free standing base for internal or external environments where ground fixings are not suitable
- Cup Stackers and Liquid Reservoir(s) are fitted onto Ecoboard™ panels attached to the inside of the body
Body Panels: Anodised and Polished Electra Grey finish
Framework: Umbra Grey
Liquids & Cup Aperture Panel: Black
- Fixing Options
- Concrete fixing kit
- Adjustable depth concrete-in anchors (kit of 4)
- Free standing kit (fixed)
- Free standing kit (for customer assembly)
- Choice of personalisation options
- Liner Options
- Solid metal liners
- Sack retention system
Body Panels: Anodised Aluminium
Framework: Armortec Coated Steel
Aperture Panel: Duratec™
Cup Stacker Body: Durapol
Drip Tray: Duratec™
Internal Panels: Ecoboard™
Liquids Reservoir Capacity: 1 x 8 litres
Cup Stacker Capacity: 2 x 50 cups
Liner Capacity (with steel liners): 2 x 40 litres
Liner Capacity (with sack retention): 2 x 45 litres
Weight with liner (2 x Cup Stackers, Liquid Reservoir & Drip Tray): 86kg