Delivered fully assembled ready for anchoring and securing into position upon arrival, Element’s capabilities can quickly and easily be put to use on site.
While available in ten standard sizes online, Element's modular design means that the housings can also be specified in 1m lengths to suit your application. Talk to us or request a quote today.
Each model offers a clear internal height of 2.5m.
Build-up your Element GRP Housing with a selection of doors, handle and locks, vents, gland plates and electrical kits and additional fittings.
View all standard sizes here.
- Choice of 10 standard sizes available from 1 x 2 up to 5 x 3 external footprint with a 2.5m clear internal height.
- Modular construction allows for modification or relocation in the future.
- Delivered fully assembled for quick and easy installation.
- Supplied with self-tapping masonry bolts as standard.
- Corrosion-resistant laminate coated GRP external panels and stainless steel fixtures and fittings provide long service life with minimal repair and maintenance.
- GRP panels feature an MDF core for structural strength.
- Secure stainless steel hinges.
- Structurally analysed - suitable for use in the majority of IE locations.
- 12mm internal core and 12mm reinforced flanges.
- Steel reinforced ground fixing flange.
Exterior: Light Grey Semi-Gloss BS 4800 (00.A.05)
Interior: Textured White
- Ventilation available.
- 2 entrance options: 0.8m single access door, 1.32m double access doors. On all other models 3 door options available.
- Gland plates.
Choice of handle and locks includes Deadlock Set, Knob Handle Sashlock Set and Lever Handle Sashlock Set.
- Medium electrical kit includes: 1 x 4-way metal clad 80A distribution board, 1 x double switched socket outlet, 1 x light switch, 1 x 36W light baton, white conduit.
- Additional electrical fittings including double socket kit, convector heater kit, data socket and extra light switch.
- Stainless steel door stay options are available for all door sizes.
External wall panels: GRP with MDF core
Roof panels: GRP
Vents: Anodised Aluminium
Wall panels: 0.5m wide
Roof panels: 2m span x 1m wide or 3m span x 1m wide