The superior solution for insulated instrumentation applications.
- A durable plastic-coated steel finish helps keep future maintenance requirements to a minimum.
- Superior insulation levels protect sensitive equipment from variations in temperature.
- Flush internal walls and integral fixing grounds allow large equipment to be mounted securely inside.
- Optional 1-hour fire resistance rating system that meets stringent British Standards on safety.
- Optional roof system to meet gas explosion relief standards.
- Available in sizes from 1 x 1.5m to 6 x 20m and heights of 1.5, 2, 2.5 or 3 metres.
- Delivered fully assembled and off-loaded by crane as standard. Optional panel form delivery can overcome site restriction issues.
- Wide choice of optional features for lighting, heating, glazing and ventilation.
External walls, roof: Dark Grey, Deep Green.
Internal walls: Light Grey.
Internal roof: White flecked paint finish.
Additional colour options are available on request at additional cost.
Panels: Plastic-coated steel.
(All dimensions are clear internal measurements.)
Height: 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m or 3m.
Weight: from 365kg, depending on size and specification.