Icemaster 25 Grit Spreader takes the hard work out of treating paths, drives and car parks.
Icemaster 25's simple, hardwearing design makes clearing ice from your site a breeze. The corrosion–free Durapol™ Material hopper holds up to 25kg of dry de–icing salt (we recommend Glasdon Ice–Melt™ ), and a broadcast spinner plate spreads the material evenly and consistently. The faster you walk, the further it spreads!
Icemaster 25 features a flow control assembly mechanism. One lever opens and closes a plate in the hopper to adjust the amount of grit released from the hopper to the spinner.
Icemaster 25 Grit Spreader is delivered in kit form as standard and should take approximately 45 minutes to put together. You'll need an 8mm spanner, a 10mm spanner, a Philips screwdriver and a pair of pliers. We can assemble the unit for you prior to delivery for an additional charge if you'd prefer.
- Low maintenance materials for hassle-free use.
- Rotary agitator breaks up the de-icing salt for consistent spreading.
- Single lever regulates flow for simple operation.
- Rear stand and tough pneumatic tyres for comfort and convenience.
- Removable mesh filter sieves the spreading product before it enters the hopper.
- Sealed Durapol™ Material gearbox protects gearing system from harmful contaminants.
Hopper: Durapol™ Material
Frame: Steel with Armortec™ coating
Unladen weight: 9.75kg.
Weight capacity: 25kg (approx. 2 x tubs of Glasdon Ice–Melt).