Nexus 200 is a twin-liner litter bin with a slimline, elliptical shape which takes up minimal space on the pavement. The apertures are visible from all angles.
A large 200-litre capacity reduces the need for frequent emptying. Recycling bin variants can also be supplied with recycling panels and graphics.
Help to keep unnecessary waste disposal costs down by selecting a restricted aperture for the Nexus 200 litter bin. This reduced size twin aperture prevents large sacks of waste being deposited into the container, to encourage correct use of the litter bin.
- Cigarette stubber plate in gold or gun metal grey.
- Curved hood prevents litter piling on bin.
- Two robust interlocking slam-shut doors.
- One key for twin doors provides easy emptying and cleaning.
- Large recessed lifting handles suitable for use with a gloved hand.
- Extended aperture ledges ensure litter enters the liner.
- Unique corrosion-free locking mechanism.
- Integrally moulded ridges deter flyposting and graffiti.
- Bolts for permanent ground fixing into pavement or concrete.
- Available with a regular or restricted aperture
Other restricted aperture colours and styles may be available. Please contact us or request a quote for more information.
Bin: Black (contains recycled material), Anthracite Grey.
Bin body and door: Durapol™ Material.
Metal liners: Zinc-coated steel.
Moulded plastic liners: Polyethylene.
Bin volume: 2 x 136 litres.
Liner capacity: 2 x 100 litres.
Weight: 52kg (with metal liners), 46kg (with moulded plastic liners).