We're constantly developing new products at Glasdon, as part of our commitment to excellence and meeting our customers' needs.
Extensive product testing is key to our success. Our in-house Quality Assurance team put every new product through its paces before we launch it to our customers. Tests include:
- UV testing: coloured materials are placed under intense ultraviolet light to simulate years of exposure to sunlight and ensure the finish doesn't fade.
- Salt spray testing: Metal components are exposed to concentrated saline to replicate the effects of a marine environment.
- General testing: hinges, foot pedals and other components are tested for longevity through thousands of operations.
- Abuse testing: we try our best to destroy a product to make sure it's tough enough for unsupervised areas. From deliberate vandalism to accidental vehicle collisions, we need to know our products will stand up to anything they might face.
- External testing: many of our products are submitted to independent testing laboratories for certification. Transport Research Laboratory (TRL) and MIRA test our passively safe highways products to ensure they meet stringent performance standards.
We've posted videos of abuse testing on many of our newer products to YouTube, and there's plenty more to come. Visit our YouTube channel to see them all!
To see some of our product abuse testing videos click here.
For more information on our full range of products, please call 1800 656 606, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the Live Chat facility on this website.