Nexus® City 140 is a robust, attractive food waste recycling housing. The unit features a soft-close aperture flap that keeps vermin out and odours in.
Recessed food waste graphics are clear and easy to understand and reduce cross-contamination of waste. The graphics are robust and hard wearing, mark resistant and can be jet washed clean.
Nexus® City 140 offers all the great features of the Nexus City 240 in a smaller footprint. The 140-litre unit is designed to suit areas restricted by space and offers a solution to those concerned with manual handling issues.
- Houses a 140 litre wheeled container.
- Curved sloping hood prevents waste being left on top of the bin.
- Robust aperture flap with large handle and durable stainless steel hinge.
- Soft close mechanism ensures aperture flap always closes quietly.
- Aperture flap is designed to create a seal, keeping vermin out and odours in.
- Large, clear graphics promote correct use.
- Smooth surfaces inside and out make cleaning the housing a simple task.
- Double-skinned construction adds stability and strength to ensure a long service life.
- 5-point interlocking slam-shut door is robust and secure.
- Base ramp makes it easy to roll a wheeled container in and out of the housing.
- Poster frame kit or personalised graphics are available - please contact us for details.
- For personalised graphics options please contact our sales office.
Bin body, door & aperture flap: Anthracite Grey, Black (contains recycled material).
Body, door, base plate and aperture flap: Durapol™ Material.
Aperture hinge rod: Stainless steel.
Soft-close mechanism: Carbon steel.
Weight Bin: 25kg.
Weight Bin and Ballast: 65kg.
Liner Capacity: 140 litres.