Provides multi-action, even spread.
Turbocast 1000™ is Not Suitable for use on the Public Highway.
- Large capacity hopper made from Durapol™ Material, which will not chip, rust or corrode.
- 3mm thick rubber agitation mat feeds the hopper funnels.
- Agitation fingers in constant contact with the helical cam shaft, providing quiet and smooth operation.
- All mechanisms are protected to prolong service life.
- Dump flap apertures allow excess grit/salt in the hopper to be released onto the floor so the gritter can be easily cleaned and maintained.
- New shut-off lever allows the machine to be turned off when loaded with grit.
- Light cluster comprising of rear brake, number plate, indicator and rear fog lights, powered by a standard 7-pin plug.
- Rear triangle, side and front white reflectors fitted as standard.
- 20mph sticker positioned on the side of the unit for added awareness.
Length: 2676mm (2966mm with deflectors deployed).
Width: 1637mm (1590mm with deflectors deployed).
Height: 1151mm (load), 462mm (towbar).
Maximum payload: 500kg wet brown rock salt.
Weight: 250kg (unladen), 750kg (maximum load).
Area of coverage: up to 5,000m².
Maximum spreading width: approximately 10 metres.