A traditional Victorian cannon-style bollard made from thoroughly modern materials.
- Rigid socketed or Rebound concrete-in models available.
- Never needs painting, unlike cast iron equivalents.
- A fraction of the weight of a metal bollard - can be installed by one person.
- Recessed areas for retroreflective or decorative banding.
- Optional blanking cap available.
Bollard: Passively safe Impactapol™ Material or rigid Durapol™ Material.
Socket: Durapol™ Material.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 967mm.
Depth below ground: 500mm (socket), 420mm (extended base).
Weight: 8.8kg (with socket), 4.5kg (Rebound model).