A premier product at a very affordable price.
- Ropemaster™ Quick Release Rope Management System saves valuable seconds for rescue attempts.
- Strong knuckle hinge and hinge rod resists corrosion and vandalism.
- Water seal minimises damage to rope and buoy from exposure to salt water.
- Toggle latch reduces risk of door opening in high wind or wave impacts.
- Simple graphical instructions inform the rescuer how the equipment should be used.
- Choice of three fixing methods: post mounting, rail mounting or wall mounting.
- Post-mounting fixing available with either surface-mounted post or below-ground installation.
- Security seal provides a deterrent against misuse and informs the operator that the housing has been opened.
- New Durapol™ Material inspection indicator enables quick and easy inspection without leaving your patrol vehicle.
- Tough polyethylene lifebuoys (available as an option) are drop-tested to over 70 metres and supplied with high visibility yellow grab lines and class 1 retroreflective banding.
- Lifebuoys are supplied with a 30m throwing rope (8mm diameter) as standard. Alternative ropes are available - please see the "rope" option above for more details.
Housing: Durapol™ Material.
Fixings: Stainless steel.
Post: Mild steel with Armortec™ Coating.
Height: 925mm (housing), 1673mm (with post).
Height: 1065mm (housing), 1741mm (with post).
Outside diameter: 605mm.
Inside diameter: 405mm.
Outside diameter: 710mm.
Inside diameter: 430mm.