Cuts costs, proven to prevent accidents and passively safe.
- Certified passively safe to Performance Standard NE3/100.
- Highly visible wall effect - offers a clear indication ahead of a bend of hazard in the road.
- New easy to install socket for quick and easy sign replacement.
- Three standard sizes of chevron: 400mm, 600mm or 800mm.
- Modular socket design allows for unlimited number of Chevrons.
- Available as a left-hand bend, right-hand bend or a roundabout unit with a Turn Left signface.
- Available with or without a high-visibility border.
Hi-vis surround: Yellow, Yellow-Green.
Uprights: Impactaflex™ Material.
Sockets: Galvanised steel.
Socket covers: Thermoplastic elastomer.
Upper clips: Glass-filled polymer.
High visibility surround: Avery Dennison fluorescent yellow or yellow/green.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.