Citadel 659 is a cost effective industrial cabinet at 600 (w) x 500 (d) x 900 (h).
Citadel enclosure cabinets are available in a five different industry standard sizes.
Manufactured in plastic coated steel with a 2mm stainless steel chassis and featuring all-round double skinned insulation and reinforced door, the Citadel cabinets are strong, weatherproof and resilient.
For optimum security the cabinet is supplied with a T-Handle locking system, as standard.
A pre-finished plywood backboard is also available as an optional extra to allow for equipment and instrumentation to be fixed where necessary.
Citadel 659 is supplied on a pallet.
- Available as an IP56 Rated model or Ventilated model.
- T-Handle Locking System.
- Plastisol External Finish: provides resistance against abrasions and vandalism with minimal maintenance required, removing the need for coating or painting.
- Double Skinned Insulated Walls and Roof: provide vandal and weather resistance.
- Reinforced Double Skinned Insulated Door: provides optimum protection.
- Forward Sloping Roof: prevents liquids and debris from collecting on top.
- Flush Back: allows for the enclosure to be sited against walls without dirt traps if required.
- 2mm Stainless Steel (Grade 304) Chassis minimises corrosion from ground point and provides a strong, robust base with integrated fixing points to secure it into the ground.
- Secure Stainless Steel Hinges: for weather and vandal resistance ensuring long lasting durability.
- 3 Point Locking System: provides a tightly sealed enclosure.
- Rubber Door Compression Seals: helps minimise water and dust ingress.
- Concealed Stainless Steel Fixings: provide vandal and corrosion resistance.
Any TATA Steel Colorcoat LG colours are available on request subject to a minimum order quantity of 25 units.
- Timber Backboard: Pre-finished plywood backboard to provide fixing grounds for equipment and instrumentation.
- Choose from a Concrete fixing kit or Concrete-in Anchor Kit with LCTR Plate to secure the Citadel into the ground.
Walls/Roof/Door: Plastisol - Plastic Coated Steel
Chassis: Stainless Steel Grade 304
Door Hinges: Stainless Steel