Nexus City 240 is a robust, attractive food waste recycling housing.
The unit features a soft-close aperture flap that keeps vermin out and odours in.
Nexus City 240 houses a 240 or 140 litre wheeled container and has an easy to use 5-point interlocking door that provides strength and security.
Recessed food waste graphics are clear and easy to understand and reduce cross-contamination of waste. The graphics are robust and hard wearing, mark resistant and can be jet washed clean.
Nexus City 240 is ideal for use anywhere large volumes of food waste are generated, and co-ordinates with the Nexus 360 Recycling Bin to offer a complete recycling bin solution.
- Robust soft-close aperture flap with large handle and stainless steel hinge keeps vermin out and odours in.
- Double-skinned 5-point interlocking slam-shut door.
- Integrally moulded ridges deter flyposting and graffiti.
- Base ramp with moulded-in location points make it easy to remove and replace the wheeled container.
- A3 poster frame kit with Recycle Now graphics.
- The Fire Safe Automatic Suppression Device is an optional extra for the Nexus City 240 Recycling Bin.
Bin body, door and aperture flap: Black (contains recycled material), Anthracite Grey.
Bin body, door and aperture flap: Durapol™ Material.
Aperture hinge rod: Stainless steel.
Soft-close mechanism: Carbon steel.
Optional wheeled container: High-density polyethylene.
Capacity: 140 litres or 240 litres.