Nexus® City 240 is a robust, attractive food waste recycling housing.
The unit features a soft-close aperture flap that keeps vermin out and odours in.
Nexus® City 240 houses a 240 or 140 litre wheeled container and has an easy to use 5-point interlocking door that provides strength and security.
Recessed food waste graphics are clear and easy to understand and reduce cross-contamination of waste. The graphics are robust and hard wearing, mark resistant and can be jet washed clean.
Nexus® City 240 is ideal for use anywhere large volumes of food waste are generated, and co-ordinates with the Nexus 360 Recycling Bin to offer a complete recycling bin solution.
- Robust soft-close aperture flap with large handle and stainless steel hinge keeps vermin out and odours in.
- Double-skinned 5-point interlocking slam-shut door.
- Integrally moulded ridges deter flyposting and graffiti.
- Base ramp with moulded-in location points make it easy to remove and replace the wheeled container.
- A3 poster frame kit with Recycle Now graphics.
- The Fire Safe Automatic Suppression Device is an optional extra for the Nexus City 240 Recycling Bin.
Bin body, door and aperture flap: Black (contains recycled material), Anthracite Grey.
Bin body, door and aperture flap: Durapol™ Material.
Aperture hinge rod: Stainless steel.
Soft-close mechanism: Carbon steel.
Optional wheeled container: High-density polyethylene.
Capacity: 140 litres or 240 litres.