Rebound Signmaster LED Bollard draws just 6.5 watts of electricity, reducing your energy and maintenance costs.
Compared to traditional lamps, an average saving of 80% on electricity costs can be made by switching to Glasdon LED lighting.
A range of LED illumination options are available:
For new installations:
- Signmaster Sublite™ LED - light box installation, includes light box chamber to house a cut-out and offers flexible ducting options.
- Signmaster LED 24v Flush Installation Kit - designed without a light box for quick installation.
For existing installations/light boxes:
- Signmaster Conversion Kits - use your existing light box while upgrading to state-of-the-art LED illumination and a high-performance rebound bollard.
- Gear Tray only - the most cost-effective option. Upgrade to LED illumination, keeping your existing light box and bollard.
- 360-degree reflectivity provides excellent all-round visibility, making it ideal for use at junctions.
- Made from double-skinned, passively safe Impactapol™ Material.
- Drive-through performance proven to Performance Standard NE4/100 in testing by TRL.
- Large 300mm retroreflective signface helps increase safety.
- Retroreflective materials are highly visible by day and by night and all reflectors have a warranted life of 10 years.
- Optional side patches have class-leading size and are angled for a wider side view.
- Recessed reflector panels are tamper, vandal and weather resistant.
- Non-illuminated Rebound Signmaster Bollard also available.
- One-piece bollard with integral fixing points prevents twisting.
- An infra-red phototransistor ensures the unit is only illuminated during the hours of darkness.
Bollard: Impactapol™ Material.
LED lighting unit: Durapol™ Material.
Fixings: Stainless steel.
Sublite underground box, Ducting chamber and Splitter: 100% recycled Durapol™ Material.
Retroreflective sign and patches: Avery Dennison fluorescent yellow and translucent white.
Concrete-in bars: Mild steel BZP.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Sign face: 300mm diameter.
Front/rear patch true visibility area: 165,183mm².
Side patch area: 26,820mm² per patch.
Total side patch area: 53,640mm².