Features a keyed quick-release mechanism for easy bollard replacement.
- Drive-through performance proven to Performance Standard NE4/100 in testing by TRL.
- Moulded, round stem offers excellent drive-through performance from all angles.
- Small footprint is ideal for traffic islands.
- Durapol™ Material socket is proven to be corrosion-free and impact resistant.
- Keyed quick release mechanism allows the bollard to be removed and reinstated in seconds.
- HDPE socket plug secures the bollard and prevents debris entering the socket.
- A sturdy anchor peg holds the bollard firmly in place and prevents twisting.
- Socket has a flat base for ease of installation.
Bollard: Black, White.
Bollard: Impactapol™ Material.
Socket: Durapol™ Material.
Retroreflective sign and patches: Avery Dennison fluorescent yellow and translucent white.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Socket: 237mm (l) x 209mm (w) x 306mm (d).
Sign face: 300mm diameter.
Front/rear patch true visibility area: 151,475mm².
Side patch area: 20,784mm² per patch.
Total side patch area: 41,568mm².